It was the first day of our individual competitions and we also had breakouts where professionals were giving teachings to the students here.
For me I had no competition and went to a few break outs and at the end of the day we had the STN Dance Party. It was another long day, but we managed to get through it.
I miss you parents&brother&rusty!
Well I've been taking a load of pictures and tomorrow will be another long day since I have my Live Reporting Competition to go into!
Ahhh but wait at the start of the day we had the Opening Ceremony to the convention and one thing the speaker said that really got to me was that 2 years ago the convention had at least 500 people who attended, this year there were over 1,000 people in that grand ballroom! crazy! but anyways besides that I myself had to endure the day by myself while most of my class had to go to their competitions.
Well we got days left here in Florida and I miss Hawaii, ALOHA!
P.S: My camera is acting up with this MAC Computer so I'll upload pictures later!