Woops! So, I was kind of in charge to blog about day 1 yesterday with kelly & micah & daphne but I was sooo tried yesterday I couldn't find the time to blog...AT ALL. Normally I'm NEVER too tired but I guess I was. Heheheehe anyway, lets pretty it's day one shall we?
Ok, so, once we got off the plane, the "DRAMA" started. hahahahahahaha! My phone got lost on our way of the airplane after arriving at LAX. I was crapping bricks out of my BUTTTT! BUT THANK GOD! Mrs. S is the best! She was kind enough to go back on the airplane and search the floor for my phone...jeeze. Just thinking about how scared I was is making me scared now...alright. Let me change the subject.
So after all my freaking out was over, we arrived at the hotel. I was soo glad we had time to rest cause I needed. Especially if I was planning to ride a bunch of rides *today*! We went to disneyland later that morning and I had a BLAST! Majority of time i hung out with Micah, Ely, Charina, Kelly, & Cynthia. It was suuuper fun! We took amazing pictures! I'll upload some underneath. I promised to make my blog detailed but I'm tired :(
We had LOADS of FUNNN!!! I'm glad I got to ride every ride I wanted to before I left. :)
I would talk about today but hehehe I'll let the other people blog about it. :)
NIGHT!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Niki,
This is Mr. Meyer. First, I do understand about you being tired. Remember to get rest at night and not stay up too late. Your description about the "Drama" was a little to graphic. Remember this post can be read by anyone. Mrs. S. is AWESOME, make sure to thank her continuously throughout the trip as well as the other teachers. :) Please share the amazing pictures with me when you return. Best of luck and continue having a BLAST! Aloha, Mr. Meyer
hi ben! this is kelly and carolyn, did you forget to read the disclaimer in fine print? It said, " these blogs are for "mature" audiences. Read at your own RISK! sorry you couldn't be here, we are having a GREAT time. i'll say hi to minnie for you. sorry, we are regulars at the Inn n Out burgers in Anaheim. I may even consider opening a franchise. bahahahahaha. Tomorrow we are crossing our fingers for the oscars. we promise not to twitter or fb the judges to vote for us and not the other shorts worth 9 billion dollars. okay, i will behave myself, i promise!! yeah right. carolyn and lynne will try to keep mark and me in check.
Post a Comment