I tried replying to your post 2 days ago and I don't know what happened. It is great to see a VLOG, this way everyone can see and hear you. Thanks for retelling the beginning of the trip. I was just at Disneyland in December with our Marching Band, so I can relate with you about how much fun it is. Keep healthy and make sure you get rest. You sounded pretty tired. :) Enjoy STN!
1 comment:
Hi Kelly,
I tried replying to your post 2 days ago and I don't know what happened. It is great to see a VLOG, this way everyone can see and hear you. Thanks for retelling the beginning of the trip. I was just at Disneyland in December with our Marching Band, so I can relate with you about how much fun it is. Keep healthy and make sure you get rest. You sounded pretty tired. :) Enjoy STN!
Post a Comment