Today is the 5th day of being in Anahiem California, and the 4th day of being part of the STN convention. Today was all about going to break out sessions and for some people competitions.
Today I was awaken by the loud noise of my roomate's alarm and my own bear being thrown at my face:P. Afterwards I went to my roomate's room and waited till 10:30 to attend the break through sessions. I went to like 4 sessions today: To be truthful I forgot their names but one was about Stand ups, When to use certain words (cliches and etc), knowing if a broadcast journalism college is right for you, and my favorite session where we learned about scripting, better audio, and better editing. I learned in all the 4 sessions is that, broadcast journalism major isn't my path in life but just something I enjoy as a elective and being part of at school. I learned that you should making your stand ups dramatic makes your viewers more intrigued. I learned that if you have no audio or great audio then your package is incomplete even with good graphics and broll.
After the sessions the sophomore class of 2010 went out to eat dinner with Mrs. Sueoka. Thanks Mrs. Sueoka BTW, for paying for majority of the food and taking the time to eat dinner and chill with us:D After dinner we went to the STN Music/ Move Film Fest. I really wanted to see Tyler's or Mitchel's film play or win but atleast they were finalists ! I really enjoyed one of the music videos and I really liked the film Custoday.
Now I am in my room after a long day doing this blog and my other HW[:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi,
I'm not sure who I am writing to (aye_cyn), so please let me know when you return. :) Make sure to take notes and do reflections about your sessions. You are learning so much and it will be hard to remember, especially with the crazy schedule that you have. Just in one day you shared that you learned about stand ups, scripting, audio, editing, and more. I think the most important a-ha moment you had was relating this to your future. Great job! Please be sure to thank Mrs. Sueoka over and over again for all that she does! Aloha, Mr. Meyer
Post a Comment