Hi guys,
And props to you guys for inaugurating the blog in such fine style! It was great fun reading and viewing the glimpses into your first day in Orlando!
I have sent the blog address to the MoHS staff and to our grade 9 and 10 MeneMACers, so they can participate, virtually, in your great adventure!
And, hey, when you make that victory run, see if someone can capture it on tape! Would be great to use clips of you guys, throughout the convention, in future shows.
Thank you again for the awesome feat of poetic inspiration...I can honestly say that it's a first for me as a teacher, to have my students write me a poem like that :)
As long as I don't drown in my large size Now Loading shirt, I will be wearing it tomorrow in school, to be with you guys, in spirit, as you complete your third Sweet 16!!!!
mrs s