Well first off I would like to say that I miss you guys!!
Today, well after around 5, was hectic, crazy, tiring, long, and mostly rewarding. Waking up at 6:00 am was the start of our day. We went the briefing EARLY with much time to spare, yes, can you believe it. The list of 16 words included: ginormous, joy, energy, plethora, fun, ubiquity, and more. Finally, after much arguing, we ended up choosing the word absorb and came up with many different ideas. Ooh and I figured out (with the help of Mr. Ikenage), nevermind Mr. Ikenage figured out how to log and capture our host without recording it first then logging. We were able to log and capture as we filmed the host. This made things soooo much easier and saved a lot of time. Another thing, the bunker was crazy wired with cables for power, and i ended up tripping and breaking my slipper! Actually, I probably tripped like 10 times today! I guess I never learned to watch where I'm walking. :(
So finally after, let's say, 15 hours we finished our sweet 16 and turned in the tape with big smiles on our faces. The stress, and tripping, I can say, was all worth it. We did our best and all for you two ahhh I hope we come back with something for you guys. :)