Today was an incredibly stressful yet awesome day. The last two days (arrival and Sweet 16 competition) were very difficult because of the lack of sleep and the stress.
Today, I had to do the music video competition, and boy was I worried. We were delayed about 30 minutes. The instructions were stupid and there were some deaf people in the back who kept asking questions that were already answered. When we finally left the place and went back up to our rooms to listen to music, we were listening to the wrong song. The disc said to use "Track 12" when we were actually supposed to use "Track 1". We had the lyrics and I said "Why did we get lyrics to a song with no lyrics?" Anyway, we finally asked and the officials told us to use "Track 1". Anyway, we got this song that was like one of those 80's rap, something that Mr. Meyers would enjoy so much. It had so much cheesy tunes and the words were kind of weird. But somehow, we managed to pull it off and make a really nice music video, and after we find out if we win (or not, but hopefully we will!), I will try to put it up on youtube or something so people can hear how lame the song was and how we did it. It was hard, but my group members Ashley, Justine, and Liz were very creative and they thought of most of it and I was able to shoot it for them. They changed my mind that the project was stupid, and I enjoy (our video) now. But I still dislike the song.
Also, although the contest was delayed 30 minutes and had misunderstandings, they extended the filming and editing time by one hour. With that, we finished about an hour ahead of schedule (aside from some printing to tape issues that I don't count against our clock) and I think this is one of those times where darkness turned to light.
Anyway, I think I've written too much. Maybe the last entries done today would be waay down on this page. Anyway, I guess that's the most important thing today for me and... uh... Bye!