Saturday, March 6, 2010

So far, so good (:

So, i'm updating for FRIDAY, MARCH 6 (:
Lets see, today we woke up around 8 am and got ready for breakout sessions. I went to 3 breakout sessions today, one by Carlsbad high school about producing a well-done quality show even when you have no money, the secret ingredient to an award winning package (secret was finding the "right character"), and strange or funny or both by Les Rose, which was a really good one about people with very "odd" stories, but funny thing, these are the stories that capture the audience the most! :)

Anywho, besides the breakout sessions, we helped others that had their competitions today with few suggestions with VO's and stuff like that. For example, Niki and Andrew in the "All Platform" competition, I'm really proud of them :) turned out great, as well as everyone else today!

After all the breakouts, we went to dinner at Coco's. We took a long walk in the COLD, maybe 5-10 minutes away from Disney hotel. It was really yummy, I had a shrimp-scampi pasta. However, my eyes were too big for my stomach and I didn't eat much and had to waste my food because we couldn't take it back to the room considering the fact we have no microwave in the room :( What a waste of money -___- Anyways! After the dinner, we went back to the hotel for the STN Film Festival and Top Ten Music Videos.. The excitement was rising in everyones stomachs as they played the music really loud before it started and every sang along, it was fun :) I love this part of the convention because it's really enjoyable to watch other school's films and music videos and to see their perspective of things and how they produce things. Congratulations to Ren, Tyler, an Mitchel for making it into the finals! Although we didn't win, I'm pretty proud of those films (The Briefcase and Gone) they were super good :) Sadly, we didn't place for our music video but that's okay, I know we tried our best and it turned out pretty good :) If I find out how to post it, i'll post it up here :) Until then, that's all for now...

Awards ceremony is tomorrow, so we need to wake up early :( It's well worth it though, SHOPPING TOMORROW!!! That's the best part :) Haha! Just kidding, goodnight! It's late here.. time for bed :) BYE!

Live from STN, this is MEGHAN CADAOAS signing off :)

1 comment:

Ben Meyer said...

Hi Meghan,
You are another one of the experienced pros at STN. I know all your fellow classmates appreciated your support. I know you always do your best no matter the outcome, you can walk away knowing you gave it your all. Thank for sharing about Niki, Andrew, Ren, Tyler, and Mitchel. I'm proud of all of you. I remember going to Les Rose's session last year. He has so much to share. Shopping? Oh yes, you earned it, have fun but remember everything has to fit in your suitcase! Aloha, Mr. Meyer