I haven't posted yet so luckily i was reminded today to do it.
STN is such a blast! I love everything about this trip. From the weather to the amusement parks, I'm having so much fun on my first trip to California! It's what i imagined, since I'm planning to go school here. Well, going back to what I'm supposed to be talking about. On Wednesday was what we've been practicing for since beginning of the school year, Sweet 16. Sweet 16 was awesome! In the beginning was really stressful because at first my group, Niki, Cyn, & Jonas, had great ideas for our package but they all got dropped because it was hard to get in contact with so many people. There was so much tension and stress to find a package, it took us about an hour and a half to find a story. When we finally did we got straight to it and finished it on time. As always there were technical difficulties. We couldn't get the VOs to log and capture on the laptop so we had to do it again. When it came down to line producing which Tyler was doing everyone got their packages in expect for Robynn's group. But its alright, we all ended up having a great time. The one moment i'll always remember was the moment that we were waiting for the show to convert into the flashdrive. We all were gathered like a family & it made me feel like this is what were really here for to really show & represent what we can do is to be broadcasters. I'm really excited for next year to sweat more bricks. ;D
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi "Shortskeezz",
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and reflections. You hit on quite a few. In fact, I am really jealous and wish I was there with all of you enjoying the weather, amusement parks, Sweet 16, etc... :) I believe the tension and stress comes with STN, you just need to deal with it. I am especially proud, because through all the pressure, your group supported one another and were a "family". Remember that moment! Aloha, Mr. Meyer
Post a Comment